Monday, August 10, 2009

Massive U-turn

i held her hand, pulled her to the dance floor and slowly as the song begins to heat up we got closer and closer. and when i was just about to land my lips on hers, Bu Neng Gei WoYi Shou Ge De Shi Jian (thats my incoming call tune).

damn, i was so close on the lips. so i was awaken by my aunt to buy lunch. she could've done me a favor and called 10 minutes later. As much i would like to reject and continue with my sleep, i obliged as a good nephew. i crawled my way to car, somehow drove myself without bumping into any pedestrians. bought food.

so here comes this incident.

this blue colored kembara was making a U-turn at a tight corner which was crowded out by 2 stupid cars whom their great grand ancestors must have bought the road. Cant find a better reason why they would have park their vehicles there (unless of course they are retards who just-dont-give-a-shit). so anyway, this kembara made a U-turn and was trying to squeeze between the 2 cars when he realised he wouldnt make it without causing a dent to both vehicles. hence, he stopped, rolled down the window and stuck his head out to check. all he needed to do was to reverse a lil and get going again. but this particular driver was very persistent on squeezing every single inch possible from the space given. slowly, he tried inching his way past. it took him like 15 seconds to realise that what he wanted to accomplish was mission impossible. His U-turn ordeal delayed me by 50 seconds to get back to my bed.

totally dumbfucked by him but i guess some people are just out to prove a point to themselves. sucky peoply in a weird world. go figure..

No comments:

Post a Comment